The quick answer, MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE, MOITURISE
It’s cold and it’s dark outside, but that’s not you, you should feel great all year-end and your skin should follow suit. It can often be difficult during the winter months to keep your skin fresh, smooth and plump – the cold weather, the dry air, the strong winds, the warming fires can all take their toll on your skin, leaving it dry or irritated.
We’re here to help, our products contain a high percentage of active ingredients to help keep your skin in tip-top shape. Based on plant & marine extracts, you can be sure that Cetuem products will keep your skin hydrated and protected.
Our winter tips:
Slather on the Cetuem SCR Gold Intensive Serum – with Hyaluronic Acid
- This product is plentiful in Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and soothes dry skin. It continually keeps skin moisturized throughout the day. Hyaluronic Acid aids in the prevention of the skin’s barrier which can easily be broken down during the winter.
- No matter the climate,skin gets attacked by free radicals,” causing sun spots, the breakdown of collagen, and premature fine lines. To prevent the damage, apply a vitamin C formula as a first layer in the morning.
Don't skip your lips
- The skin on your lips is thinner than the rest of your face, making it more susceptible to damage from the harsh winter elements. To replenish hydration and protect them, we recommend applying Cetuem’s Lip Balm during the day AND at night
Let’s not forget the general rules though:
Wrap up against the cold
- Colder, drier air during the winter months means the water in your skin evaporates faster. You can reduce this by protecting your skin with clothing such as gloves and scarves while outdoors.
Use a humidifier
- Spending more time indoors with the heating on also dries out your skin. Running a humidifier can help replenish moisture in the air that has been removed by the dry indoor heat.
Avoid overly hot showers
- Hot showers are VERY tempting, but the higher temperatures dry out your skin by stripping away its surface oils: keeping the water lukewarm is healthier.
- We tend not to be as thirsty during the winter, compared with the hot summer months, but don’t listen to your mind! - your body actually loses water through the skin all year round.