NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE while stocks last.
To assist the UK in the fight against Covid-19 we wanted to highlight our guide to matching Cetuem products to Government advice.
Tip 1 - Wash your hands frequently and carefully
- Rub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Work the lather to your wrists, between your fingers, and under your fingernails.
- Rewash your hands several times a day, especially after touching anything including your phone or laptop.
Use Cetuem’s Antiseptic Antibacterial Hand Wash (Rinse off)
An Antiseptic and Antibacterial rinse off hand and body wash to help sanitise the skin without drying effects.
Tip 2 - Use hand sanitizer when you cannot wash your hands properly.
Use Cetuem’s Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer (Leave On)
An Antiseptic Gel Hand Sanitizer specially formulated with 70% alcohol enriched with essential oils and soothing non drying actives, to be applied throughout the day as and when needed.
Tip 3 – Clean and disinfect surfaces
- Clean hard surfaces in your home like countertops, door handles and furniture.
- Clean your phone, laptop, and anything else you use regularly several times a day.
- Disinfect areas after you bring groceries or packages into your home.
Use Cetuem’s Antiseptic Antibacterial Skin & Surface Lotion
An Antiseptic and Anti Bacterial dual purpose leave on lotion that can be applied neat directly onto the skin and can also be used to wipe down pre cleaned surfaces to sanitise.
And the rest:
Tip 4 - Take social distancing seriously
Tip 5 - Self-quarantine if you’re feeling unwell
Tip 6 - Avoid touching your face, including your mouth, nose and eyes.
Tip 7 - Wash fresh groceries
We can beat Covid-19 together - Stay home and stay safe
Sending love to our NHS Heroes
The Cetuem Team